In the 5th century, King Aberffraw adopted the Red Dragon as a symbol of the power and authority of Wales, after the Romans retreated and left Great Britain. Thus, the dragon is still today one of the strong symbols of Wales. This Welsh Dragon Silver Coin depicts, on the face side, the creature, and on the reverse side, a portrait of the Prince of Wales, with his motto "Ich dien", "I serve" in German.
- Highly detailed
- Carefully crafted artwork
- Material: alloy with Silver plated finish
- Diameter: 55 mm (2.17 in)
- Width: 3 mm (0.12 in)
- STANDARD SHIPPING IS OFFERED
Frequently Asked Questions:
We deliver anywhere in the world for free.
- We ship the package in 3 to 5 business days.
- Then, the delivery takes 10 to 20 days depending on your location ( up to one month for Hawaii).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to follow your package on your national post office website (USPS for the USA).
- Delivery occurs from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or you will have to pick it up at the local post office.
Yes! We give you up to 15 days to return your item if it does not satisfy you. Simply contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Replacements are free of charge and at no additional cost.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with all parts and tags attached.
- Refunds will be made within 7 days of receipt of the return package.
Yes! Your payment is protected by our payment processor and encrypted using SSL protocol, which means that your information will be unreadable and unusable by hackers and identity thieves.
No! We at Dragon Vibe® are as concerned about our privacy as you are. We do not and never will give or sell our customers' information to anyone. Ever.