With its yellow belly, orange wings and horns, and a row of yellow spikes on the back and tail, this Purple Spyro the Dragon Kigurumi For Adults won't let you get bored: long evenings of family fun are waiting for you!
- All-in-one pajamas with hood
- 100% polar fleece: the pajamas are soft and comfy.
- High quality fabrics: does not fluff, does not stretch.
- Large and deep pockets: it is possible to carry your phone.
- Washing: in the machine at 30°C (86°F).
- Gender: Unisex
- For adults
- STANDARD SHIPPING IS OFFERED
Use the Sizing Guide below!
Remember: There is no such thing as too big pajamas. A baggy pajamas allow you to sleep comfortably in any position.
|S||150 - 160||59.1 - 63.0||115||45.3||46||18.1||50||19.7|
|M||160 - 170||63.0 - 66.9||120||47.2||48||18.9||53||20.9|
|L||170 - 180||66.9 - 70.9||125||49.2||50||19.7||57||22.4|
|XL||180 - 190||70.9 - 74.8||130||51.2||52||20.5||59||23.2|
Frequently Asked Questions:
We deliver anywhere in the world for free.
- We ship the package in 3 to 5 business days.
- Then, the delivery takes 10 to 20 days depending on your location ( up to one month for Hawaii).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to follow your package on your national post office website (USPS for the USA).
- Delivery occurs from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or you will have to pick it up at the local post office.
Yes! We give you up to 15 days to return your item if it does not satisfy you. Simply contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Replacements are free of charge and at no additional cost.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with all parts and tags attached.
- Refunds will be made within 7 days of receipt of the return package.
Thank You, my daughter is very happy.
Very beautiful pajamas, comfortable. Looks like the picture. Good quality, but unfortunately not my size need to order again
Great product, fast delivery
Good quality in general, though somewhere the threads stick out, but it is so cool :)