This magnificent bronze Statue portrays the legendary Chinese Warrior Guan Yu riding the mighty Dragon to save the honor of the Han dynasty.
The use of bronze in China dates back to the Qin Dynasty (221 to 206 B.C.). This alloy of copper and tin was then used to make kitchen utensils, crockery, amphorae, musical instruments, mirrors, but also weapons, tools and measuring instruments.
Bronze objects are handmade and are therefore unique objects.
- Highly detailed statue
- Dimensions: 21 x 13 x 10 cm (8.27 x 5.12 x 3.94 in)
- Weight: 2,1 Kg (4.63 lb)
- Materials: bronze, copper
- STANDARD SHIPPING IS OFFERED
Frequently Asked Questions:
We deliver anywhere in the world for free.
- We ship the package in 3 to 5 business days.
- Then, the delivery takes 10 to 20 days depending on your location ( up to one month for Hawaii).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to follow your package on your national post office website (USPS for the USA).
- Delivery occurs from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or you will have to pick it up at the local post office.
Yes! We give you up to 15 days to return your item if it does not satisfy you. Simply contact our team at email@example.com.
- Replacements are free of charge and at no additional cost.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with all parts and tags attached.
- Refunds will be made within 7 days of receipt of the return package.