This Chinese Dragon and Phoenix Wedding Dress is an exceptional piece of tailoring, both in its quality and beauty. In China marriage is sacred. Red is a symbol of happiness, joy and prosperity in the couple. The dragon represents masculine energy or Yin, and the phoenix represents feminine qualities or Yang.
- Traditional Asian embroidery: delicate and precise
- Durable and comfortable fabric
- Composition: Polyester
- High quality seams and finishes
- Detailed and precise patterns
- Machine Wash: 30 degrees
- STANDARD SHIPPING IS OFFERED
Use the Sizing Guide below!
|S||84||33.1||68||26.8||88||34.6||45 - 50||17.7 - 19.7|
|M||88||34.6||72||28.3||92||36.2||50 - 55||19.7 - 21.7|
|L||92||36.2||76||29.9||96||37.8||55 - 60||21.7 - 23.6|
|XL||96||37.8||80||31.5||100||39.4||60 - 65||23.6 - 25.6|
|XXL||100||39.4||84||33.1||104||40.9||65 - 70||25.6 - 27.6|
Frequently Asked Questions:
We deliver anywhere in the world for free.
- We ship the package in 3 to 5 business days.
- Then, the delivery takes 10 to 20 days depending on your location ( up to one month for Hawaii).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to follow your package on your national post office website (USPS for the USA).
- Delivery occurs from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or you will have to pick it up at the local post office.
Yes! We give you up to 15 days to return your item if it does not satisfy you. Simply contact our team at email@example.com.
- Replacements are free of charge and at no additional cost.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with all parts and tags attached.
- Refunds will be made within 7 days of receipt of the return package.
Yes! Your payment is protected by our payment processor and encrypted using SSL protocol, which means that your information will be unreadable and unusable by hackers and identity thieves.
No! We at Dragon Vibe® are as concerned about our privacy as you are. We do not and never will give or sell our customers' information to anyone. Ever.